For some reason, I decided to walk with my friend to Woodstock, which is about a 40 minute drive. Why we decided to walk it, I'll never know. Anyway, we ended up going in the wrong direction and found ourselves in Niagara Falls, which is a two hour drive. Again, how we didn't notice we were going the wrong way is beyond me. While we were there, we decided to visit my old high school (which isn't actually in Niagara, its about 5 minutes from where I live now) and I found that a friend of mine I haven't seen for a while was teaching there. We visited, and then the day ended and we went back to our hotel room... which was disgusting; there were bugs and the beds were horribly uncomfortable. Out of no where, my sister and her hubby arrive, along with two of their friends. We decided to go wander around Niagara for a while and then the dream ended.
I really don't even know what to make of this one. It's completely random.
No comments:
Post a Comment